Moving from Technics and Traktor to CDJs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

. . . I'm not even gonna explain on how crazy silly you are ALL being.
    I would say sell your current setup but look into the prices, you'll be able to possibly get more for your setup.
    It's like me and only needing 2 deck control for simple mixing and possible hotcue every once in a while. If I had the money I would buy some cdjs and a mixer, but I can simple get a kontrolS2 for 150 a month
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
    . . . I'm not even gonna explain on how crazy silly you are ALL being.
    Good, im glad your not gonna do that cus that would mean you hadnt read all the posts properly.

Tech Mentor

Just listen to Karlos, and do what you feel. People love giving opinions, just because they can, even if it means not listening to what you're really saying.

If you even thought about selling your Technics, sell them to someone who really wants them.

Tech Mentor

What stops you from keeping your technics and just burning CD's whenever you go to a house party?

That's what I do, sometimes.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by HighTopFade View Post
    If you even thought about selling your Technics, sell them to someone who really wants them.
    Seriously, I dream about owning a pair every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Dude, if you wanna sell your TTs and you dont care just do it.
    If you want to move to CDJ just do it.

Personally, i wouldnt sell my TTs for love or money and certainly not for CDJs but all this "backwards" talk and "your mad" stuff is nonesense.

Just do what you want to serve your purposes.

My mate just swapped his Kontrol S4 for some CDJs cus he was bored of it.

Easy come, easy go.
    I switched from traktor s4 to cdjs. Don't regret it yet. S4 was cool but not the thing for me.
    Although 800mk2s are not really worth that. Djm 400 got some nice features but the feeling of it and soundquality is quite dissapointing. 800 is way nicer.
    although 800 english pound would be like 900 euros? id say it's a ok deal. 800 euros would be fine deal! (depending on condition).

since i can get a allen & heath quality 4 channel mixer i would NEVER EVER spend over 700€ on any pioneer mixer (whats actually is the price of the xone42)

but to stay on topic: i would take the offer, sell the djm400 and the nuo2, buy an xone42 and an X1 and have a full-blown 2xTT+2xCDJ+2-4xTraktor mix station in my bedroom with an juicy analog xone filter *raaaawrrr*

if you stick with 2 decks and want a real choice in between: i would take the offer, keep my nuo2, sell the djm400 and get an x1 instead. so you have the choice between use 2xCDJ or 2xTraktor at home.

which should be enough to get the cdj experience you need and still not need to burn any cd's at home for nothing other than take them with you to a gig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12