Plastic Heart!

Thread: Plastic Heart!

Tech Convert

Default Plastic Heart!

Hey DJTT!
    I'm one of the DJF refugees here, and I wanted to show some of my music...
    The project "Plastic Heart" is Les Braun (Me) and Joel, who's a classmate of mine. We're both from Zurich, I'm 17 and he's 19, this is actually for our school project! I come from a boom bap hip-hop production background, so this project I'm doing something completely new. We're releasing a 6-track EP on Friday, and we got to release a free single on this net label. The EP was made with my Roland SP-404, Tascam 4-Track Cassette Recorder, cheap microphone, plenty of synths, theremins and ukuleles.

http://badpandarecords.wordpress.com...7/badpanda107/

I thought I'd share with you all. Check it out, and let me know what you think! It'd be really cool to hear some feedback from you all

and i made a facebook page, it'd be cool if you could like this, and spread the word a bit!

EDIT: The EP is out now!
    Please support us!
    Last edited by Les Braun; 11-11-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Tech Convert

nobody?

Reminds of some of Erland Oyes stuff in both Whitest boy Alive and Kings of Convenience for some reason... Probably mostly the vocals, but something about the beat also. Like the idea, but the mixing/mastering could probably use a few touch ups...

Edit: FB-page is not working... Just so you know.

Tech Convert

oops...fixed. thank you! the recording is preferably done lo-fi, but i'll try to do the mastering better in the future!