Traktor Not Selecting Master Deck?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor Not Selecting Master Deck?

Hey all,

Have I missed something here? Traktor no longer seems to want to automatically select my master deck? Is this a new thing that has been removed or have I managed to turn something off/on somewhere?

Thanks in advance.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Wizard

check that you dont have the master clock on.

Same problem here! Help would be great!
    Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol S4, Audio 2, Aiaiai TMA-1, Behringer EuroRack MX 1604A, M-Audio BX5A, Macbook Pro 15'' mid 2010
    Facebook and Soundcloud: Fuscus http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fuscus/275164752519652

Tech Mentor

Make sure you have "AUTO" selected in your master tempo section (upper left of GUI). If "AUTO" is off, and "MASTER" is selected, that tempo will serve as the master, and syncing the decks will match the master clock. Hope that's the answer you were looking for...
    17" MBP, TP2, X1, MF Classic (soon to be custom), Custom VCI-100, Oxygen 25, Guitar Hero Guitar (inspired by DJTT!), MBox 3 (overkill, but swapping to Audio2)

Follow my Mod Projects and More on Facebook and Youtube

I was fucking around with that the other day and turns out I didn't switch it back. Thanks!
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Mentor

No problem. Glad you got it figured out.
    17" MBP, TP2, X1, MF Classic (soon to be custom), Custom VCI-100, Oxygen 25, Guitar Hero Guitar (inspired by DJTT!), MBox 3 (overkill, but swapping to Audio2)

Follow my Mod Projects and More on Facebook and Youtube

For some unknown reason(s) my master clock auto mode doesn't work anymore either. Of course master and auto are selected but TP isn't selecting the deck by itself, it's blocked as if auto mode is off. Any bright idea or suggestion? I already uninstalled and made a fresh new install, checked all settings, no chance.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

I do remember reading some where (probably the s4 forum) that Traktor will not select a deck as master unless it is "on air". This may just apply to the S4 though.
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

I'm going to check that and I'll flail myself with stinging nettle if that's that simple.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Ok, my back is red now.

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeever eeeeeeeeever spotted that. I need to do another penance now (I kinda liked it actually).
    Latest mix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast