HDJ 2000 assembled in china?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default HDJ 2000 assembled in china?

Hey DJTT,am considering getting myself a very early christmas present.A pair of HDJ2000 to be exact .Managed to get a good price from my local store BUT the main problem over here where I live is there a many fake pio's going around..
    Queried the store owner n he told me its original.When I askd a for a detailed explanation,this is what he told me,"Original pioneer hdj2000 design,drop Japan n assembled in China"..What I want to know is,are they assembled in China?or do the cans have anything to do with China or Japan for that matter?(IF im not wrong,pio's are a japanese product)

Im planning to get them in a few hours,so any immediate help will be hugely appreciated guys.Also,anyone with more information regarding this issue,plz plz plz kindly share it with me..

Much appreciated and thanx alot guys..

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Mine are assembled in china, nothing wrong with them.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Mine are assembled in china, nothing wrong with them.
    The answer I was praying for..Tnx 4 the quick reply Paddy-san

Quote Originally Posted by jackied View Post
    Hey DJTT,am considering getting myself a very early christmas present.A pair of HDJ2000 to be exact .Managed to get a good price from my local store BUT the main problem over here where I live is there a many fake pio's going around..
    Queried the store owner n he told me its original.When I askd a for a detailed explanation,this is what he told me,"Original pioneer hdj2000 design,drop Japan n assembled in China"..What I want to know is,are they assembled in China?or do the cans have anything to do with China or Japan for that matter?(IF im not wrong,pio's are a japanese product)

Im planning to get them in a few hours,so any immediate help will be hugely appreciated guys.Also,anyone with more information regarding this issue,plz plz plz kindly share it with me..

Much appreciated and thanx alot guys..
    theres a few sites online with photo-by-photo comparisons of the fake and the real one, do consult these before purchasing as i have a friend who purchased one at FULL price and was given a knock off
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Here's one.

http://forums-archive.pioneerdj.com/...4/m/9140074026

Amazing how close they get though. To go through all that trouble...... Wow!

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Tech Mentor

At least 10 objects within your reach are probably also made in China

That guide posted is what i used when i bought mine.

I used this one also http://portal.fakeheadphones.com/index.php?topic=1012.0

In the end, plug them up to a mixer and listen to them if possible....you'll just know.

everything is made in china, but it still has the knock off problem, alot of the time the factory simply keeps producing the product past what pioneer or sony or matel etc ordered, they then sell these at full rrp pocketing the profit, it's not really cost effective to mould and reproduce products from scratch, quite often the fakes are made in the same moulds, on the same pcbs but cheaper plastics are used in construction and pcbs that failed a QC check will get fitted into these. it's wrong and dishonest but if you spread capitalism, its kind of expected that people will be greedy

If that is true Quiggers, aren't the Chinese bitting the hand that feeds them? If it weren't for Pioneer, they probably wouldn't have gotten where they are. At least I can only imagine it is that way. But then, greed has caused worse things to happen.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by scamo View Post
    If that is true Quiggers, aren't the Chinese bitting the hand that feeds them?
    Mate.......they eat dogs!

Need I say more......
    - 2011 13" MBP | Akai LPD8 | KRK MP5's | iPhone 4 TouchOSC Custom Map -
    - Traktor Duo 2 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | NI Audio 2 -

Quote Originally Posted by martinlird View Post
    Mate.......they eat dogs!
    You eat cows! I wonder what the Indians think of you!
    Dell Studio XPS 1645 | TSP 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Audio 6 | HDJ-1000 | Alto PAM5A

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast