Momentum 003 (November 2011) [Trance/Progressive]

Default Momentum 003 (November 2011) [Trance/Progressive]

Microsis presents "Momentum" airs on the first Monday of every month on ETN.fm Trance Channel

1. Heatbeat - Roses Never Cry
    2. Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Still With Me (Club Mix)
    3. Lange feat. Sarah Howells - Let It All Out (Andy Moor Remix)
    4. Lange - Reflections (Lange 2011 Rework)
    5. Gaia - Stellar
    6. Ben Gold - Colossal
    7. Orjan Nilsen - Viking
    8. Stoneface & Terminal vs. Protoculture & Nhato - Liquid Logic Has Time To Wait (Microsis Mashup)
    9. Klauss Goulart - No Man's Land
    10. Basil O'Glue - Realm of Mind
    11. Raneem - Free Fall
    Format: MP3
    Bitrate: 320Kbps
    Length: 1:02:01

Don't forget to check me out on Facebook or Twitter

Downloading mate.

That Andy Moor remix of Lange is pure class!! He's banging some great tunes out lately. Saw him play last week as well. Him, Gareth Emery and Giuseppe Ottaviani. Great night!!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    Downloading mate.

That Andy Moor remix of Lange is pure class!! He's banging some great tunes out lately. Saw him play last week as well. Him, Gareth Emery and Giuseppe Ottaviani. Great night!!!
    I bet it was! Great lineup!

Hope you enjoyed the mix.

downloading, tracklist looks very promising.

Just wanna say, i really enjoyed this mix. this is probably one of my fave mixes on here so far. Im not gonna lie, the mixing part was pretty decent nothing spectacular, nothing half assed either. What stood out the most was the track selection. This and tech trance are my fave kinds of trance. you really know how to pick great trance music. Im a huge Andy Moor/Gareth Emery fan, and your selection kind of seems like something they would do, which is a really good thing in my opinion.

I wish more people would mix trance like this, its not really too popular around here. I made one and it didnt get noticed at all really. =( Anyways, i will be listening to this every once in a while, and cant wait for the next one.

Yoshi i agree about the track selection. Im a massive Gareth Emery fan too and you are on the money when you say that this mix sounds like it could be one of his sets. There are a few of us on here that like this kind of trance - very few mind you - so maybe we should start a thread or group or something where we can show our appreciation for this kind of music. I know DigitalDevil loves this shit as well so thats 4 of us!!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    Yoshi i agree about the track selection. Im a massive Gareth Emery fan too and you are on the money when you say that this mix sounds like it could be one of his sets. There are a few of us on here that like this kind of trance - very few mind you - so maybe we should start a thread or group or something where we can show our appreciation for this kind of music. I know DigitalDevil loves this shit as well so thats 4 of us!!!
    That would be very cool mate, that way we can let each other know about good trance tunes that are out and so on. Im extremely picky when it comes to trance, there is a certain sound and feel that im after... its hard to pick it out when the trance genre is littered with a bunch of generic garbage. The tracks on this mix has pretty much the stuff i like, especially stuff like the tritonal track in there. that kind of bassline and dirty sound is what i love. Im also a vocal stutter whore as well.