Traktor to english translation?
    Tech Student

Default Traktor to english translation?

anyone know how to navigate the whole controller modifier thing in Traktor?

I got the mf beatmasher and pioneer ddj t1, and I'm having a bit of trouble getting them to cooperate.
    and when I try to map it myself, I have no idea what I'm even looking at.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by oAz View Post
    anyone know how to navigate the whole controller modifier thing in Traktor?

I got the mf beatmasher and pioneer ddj t1, and I'm having a bit of trouble getting them to cooperate.
    and when I try to map it myself, I have no idea what I'm even looking at.
    There are a couple VERY helpful DJTT blog posts on this (sorry, don't have links for you :/ ). However, I'll say that if you're trying to use modifiers to effect both controllers at once, you're not gonna make that happen. Although modifiers are labeled as "Global" controls, they're only applicable for the controller they're mapped to. This being said, holding shift on your MF will not enable shift functions for the DDJT1 (if you had any). Not sure if that's what you were looking for, but I figured info couldn't hurt. haha.
    17" MBP, TP2, X1, MF Classic (soon to be custom), Custom VCI-100, Oxygen 25, Guitar Hero Guitar (inspired by DJTT!), MBox 3 (overkill, but swapping to Audio2)

Follow my Mod Projects and More on Facebook and Youtube

Tech Student

lol
    nah. my aim is to have it so the midi fighter controls at least some of the cooler effects, while the ddjt1 does all playing and cues and all that.

also, were the blogs on this site? I looked through the ones here and couldn't really find anything that seemed useful...aside from the visualizations one, but that's something else.

in the meantime, I'll see if I can't work with that traktor bible stuff. chances are I'll be back though. :P