tribal house???

Thread: tribal house???

Default tribal house???

any spanish prog/tribal producers you know of??

Tech Guru

O_o no.... but it sounds interesting. Theres a genre emerging from the UK at the moment called Funky (or UK Funky or Funky House), imo the names retarded but its fucking sweet. Pretty much tribal house / tribal 2-step, but its got elements from soca, dubstep, house, garage, grime etc.

Check out a guy called apple:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uENOY2cSRcA

I was in spain for a couple a years back in 03. the dj's were droppin some of the sickest tracks I have heard. Ever since I have left it's been way hard to find that sound.

toro records has some good producers....well they did anyway. dont no how to explain it. The sound is......well....its sick!

Tech Guru

true. sounds dope. I love those latin style beats, it sucks that most of the producers dont get big outside their country.

i know! I got some nice vinyl but to try and find MP3's is pretty much a no no

unless somebody can hook it up.

and yes my people already have checked beatport.
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Tech Guru

Rip that vinyl yO! Mad keen to hear it.

I miss goin to Bar Vinyl and hearing DT rip it up until 6 7 or 8 in the morning then gettin a lil rest and going to Body and Soul . The soundsystem there was just so insane . Damn it's been almost 10 years since those days .

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    Rip that vinyl yO! Mad keen to hear it.
    oh buddy!! I got some real smooth tribal.

See my complant is.....well....a large majority of tribal sucks. but if you dig and dig. The good stuff is really really really.......really good.
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...