vci 400.. flight case?

Default vci 400.. flight case?

I was looking at these.. and I am not sure if it is released or not. But I definitely want it . I think that the arcade mod would ruin this controller, but I definitely want the firmware upgrades. I was thinking that the Fader FX should be kind of like the Cue Master on this thing. Just turn the A and C filter knobs and line faders into either A or C's fader FX. Same for the right side with their controls? wouldn't that be cool?! I also want to know if the faders and knobs from DJTT will fit? ... still waiting on those encoder caps DJTT...

And does anyone know a good glide flight case for this one? I was looking on odyssey because I wanted one with a gliding tray for my midifighters.

Default Case

I just copped my VCI-400 yesterday and I was looking for the case as well. I didnt see nothing for Odyssey yet but there is a company that sells it but I think its international. They are called Exform. They sell the case for the VCI-400.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKzYNQ8MzHs

Im waiting for Odyssey to make one. Love there cases.

Tech Convert

what web site did you buy that exform case from? and how much was it? thanks!

I got myself a road runner RRDNMC at Guitar Center. It has a laptop tray and fits the 400 perfectly if you move the foam inserts around.

rrndmc.jpg
    Check it out!