New S2 Mapping into VCI-100 mapping? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tech Mentor

thanks again klaemo for the mapping...im using it and loving most of it...

yeah a set wet/dry on the jogfx might be better as mentioned above and another thing i notice that is missing now is this function (taken from flashflooders original post explaining the functions of the 4.1 mapping):

If you have a Loop saved in the Loop Recorder, you can move it to a Sample Slot by pressing "Route FX" and then a Sample slot button (while in "Sample Deck" mode). It will move the Loop Recorder into a Sample slot but it will not stop the Loop Recorder from playing or unmute the just loaded Sample slot.

this feature is currently outside the realm of practical application for me but i did like playing with it...

thanks again for your time an effort on this awesome mapping
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

Omg. i have NO idea how i never saw this thread before D=
    I've been banging my head against a wall trying to get the jogfx
    working the last 2 days and lo and behold a mapping already exists here!!!
    I LOVE you Klaemo =D

edit:- Having played with it a LOT. i just LOVE this implementation
    personally i don't really use the sample decks so i'm probably gonna revert it back
    to being loop control and drops like it was in the version 3 mappings....

To think i was thinking of grabbing an S2... Heh. you have restored my faith in the
    good ole 100 =D
    Last edited by gonekrazy3000; 03-30-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Tech Wizard

haha great to see people are actually using it
    I've been kinda neglecting this mapping lately, but I'm hoping to get back to it fairly soon.

Are they exist any Video how it works and how it Sounds im very intrested in also @ klaemo did you had Time to finish the Mapping? I Love your mapping for the S2 but if this would all possible at the vci i buy me a vci Cause of its smaller size! Greeetz from Germany!!
    TP2 | VCI 100 Arcade | Korg NanoControl | MF Classic | X1 | Audio8 | Audio2 | TMA-1

Can someone explain what difference this mapping is to the latest ean gold mapping, please? Ive just purchased the 1.4 upgrade kit and curious as to what use this may be to me.

Also, with the latest ean gold mapping, is the vci now completely sync only, as the outer jog wheel no longer controls pitch bend. Can i overcome that? I still love beatmatching.

Thanks,

I have read through the whole thread but I am still lost as to where and how to load the effects for jog fx mode. Currently when I turn on jog FX mode the effect values in the banks don't move. If someone could break it down for me a little more I would really appreciate it. This mapping looks amazing Klaemo! Thanks for putting in the man hours for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by skipp2miloo View Post
    I have read through the whole thread but I am still lost as to where and how to load the effects for jog fx mode. Currently when I turn on jog FX mode the effect values in the banks don't move. If someone could break it down for me a little more I would really appreciate it. This mapping looks amazing Klaemo! Thanks for putting in the man hours for all of us.
    I have the same problem.

the dry/wet move if i scratch on the jog but the other banks make nothing :/

I have also an S2 with Beaus amazing mapping and at this the JOGFX work like a charm

Would be very very cool if it works like that on the VCI

Klameo? Do you still watch this Thread and improve/fix the Mapping also the C/D Part ?

Would be awsome!!!!!!
    Last edited by Pablo Suave; 12-13-2012 at 08:44 AM.
    TP2 | VCI 100 Arcade | Korg NanoControl | MF Classic | X1 | Audio8 | Audio2 | TMA-1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234