New Prog/Electro House, "Anthem" Trance, and Tech House
    Tech Wizard

Default New Prog/Electro House, "Anthem" Trance, and Tech House

My soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/ben-roflcopter

This set was recorded live at a club in my hometown. I did my best to mesh music that I enjoy with some music the mainstream (or at least more mainstream than I) audience could relate to. This was my first time playing live and I was insanely nervous. I was part of a "DJ Showcase", and I was kindly given a prized set time (basically closing 115am) so I had a blast.

The rest of my sets are bedroom dj style... no audience except the intertubes. I record all of these sets real time with no post editing using an s4 and tp2. My tracks are run through PN (custom template) with TP autogain off.

Latest set is Prog/Electro House (nsfw language in intro) titled "Her name was Mulva"... see if anyone get's that reference.

My most recent Trance set (not trance in the purist sense, I like anthem/prog electro trance, and if it's uplifting it better be haunting) with a fairly bizarre title. I found an absolutely insane youtube commenter and had to borrow his words.

And my most recent Tech House set, a small tribute to the greatest Russian (arguably) of all time.

I'm more than happy to ID tracks or get set listings on request. I prefer very harsh feedback as well.

Thanks for any and all time put into listening!

That first mix is awesome dude !
    Soundcloud - Check it out

Macbook Pro 13" - Numark Mixtrack Pro - MidiFighter

Tech Wizard

Thanks man

Tech Wizard

bump... can I even bump here?