New Hardware: Is the MF pro for me?
    Tech Wizard

Default New Hardware: Is the MF pro for me?

Right so im a beginneer dj/Amatuer, ive been Djing for nearly a year now and I want to start pushing what i can do beyond just matching songs up. So far im limited by my software with the ability to only load two decks and im dealing with that by getting Traktor pro 2. the next thing i want to deal with is getting that third area of hardware to express myself as my current controller is a peice of shit for effects/que points

So what im asking you is this, is the MF pro worth buying or should i get something simplier from, well I Dont know, a trigger finger or something from Akai?

i know its probably abit biased asking DJTT if the Midi-fighter Pro is worth buying but I havent looked at many Online Digital Djing forums and I trust you guys so Im asking yous.

TL;DR: Should I buy the Midi Fighter Pro: Cue Master...
    Last edited by LIVEMAU5; 11-18-2011 at 11:27 AM.
    Toshibha Satellite, 8GB RAM, Intel i3 processor, 2.40 GHz -Hercules Dj Control Steel -Traktor Pro 2 -Midi Fighter: Beatmasher
    -QTX sound Powered 150 WATT Speakers

I watched both of these videos dozens of times before deciding to go with the Beat Masher. Another factor that really swayed my decision was that I also really liked the functionality of the Instant Gratification mapping. The Beat Masher is equally effective, though it works quite differently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NJX3MCidg4 (Beat Masher is on the right)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n97Z9c1axRU

Watch these over and over until you come to a decision.
    MacBook Pro 2.4GHz Core i7 :: Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.10.5
    Traktor Pro 2.9 :: Launchpad :: MIDI Fighter Pro Beatmasher/3D

Tech Wizard

Im looking more into controling my effects better and, althought its just another fader knob, the cue master seems better for me.

Also, can I use my midi-fighter as a third deck???
    Toshibha Satellite, 8GB RAM, Intel i3 processor, 2.40 GHz -Hercules Dj Control Steel -Traktor Pro 2 -Midi Fighter: Beatmasher
    -QTX sound Powered 150 WATT Speakers