vMeter

Thread: vMeter

Tech Guru

Default vMeter

Just found this on youtube. I know it's a super simple controller but I can envision this added into a custom controller would be awesome. There relatively cheap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjqCM...eature=related

Has anyone used these or know anyone that has?
    Also anyone know how hard it would be to implement a USB hub into a controller? I mean I could just shove a normal USB hub inside a controller and power it normally but I would like a clean design. Anyone tried anything like that before?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

looks dope! how much are they?
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Tech Guru

49$ or 59$ they very limited in what they do but for the price i can think of so many uses for them especially has an addition to a custom controller. Me and my father in law are building a custom dj booth and I was thinking of building a custom controller for a project for school. Which would easily get me an A and be awesome to boot. I'll see what the price would be and once the booth is finished I'll see if any money is left.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Quote Originally Posted by bartboy View Post
    Me and my father in law are building a custom dj booth and I was thinking of building a custom controller for a project for school. Which would easily get me an A and be awesome to boot.
    Buying your grades.. tut tut (but you WILL go a long way in life with that approach!!)