Wtf!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtf!!

^ haha coming right up
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

People like that gives a bad name to Virtual DJ users. It's probably the least expensive software out there considering you get video capabilities, 99% of MIDI controllers and HID devices are native to it and can be used as a DVS. Yet goofballs like this guy that is too cheap to fork out $299, pirate it or use home version in a pro setting and get it crashing. That is all the rep the rest of use VDJ users get.

Other thing that pisses me off about this story is how guys like these find it easy to get guest spots. :eek:
    1 Denon DNX1600, 2 Technics SL1200MKII, 1 Pioneer DDJ SX, 1 Reloop Terminal Mix2, 1 MBP running VDJ/Traktor/Serato SL/DJ
    Soundcloud
    Vimeo
    Facebook

WHERES MY COOKIE!?!?!?!!?! back on track though, ATX, youre right, if you are going to take it seriously at least buy the software , however i did make it perfectly clear to the owner what my evaluation of him was and needless to say he has not been back. i have no problem with giving someone a guest slot, especially on a long set,but you should always know who/ or a little about who you are giving it to.
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12