S4 Master volume LEDs not working

Default S4 Master volume LEDs not working

Hey, so I'm playing a track with a decent amount of volume and the LEDs around the master volume knob are not lighting up, they never do.

Also when I adjust the master volume knob, the volume does change, but the display of the knob in traktor does not change accordingly.

This is S4 is pretty new, 1 week out of the box, but I had a store demo model for 2 months before I got the this one.

The second and third image are taken at the same time.

The master volume on the s4 isn't software related. It is the soundcard volume. As for the LEDs, I've noticed this too recently but I'm wondering whether it's something to do with my use of the limiter within Traktor. My understanding is that the LEDs beside the master volume is linked to the volume coming through the master channel so using the limiter in Traktor would have an effect. Not certain though.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

"Also when I adjust the master volume knob, the volume does change, but the display of the knob in traktor does not change accordingly."

This issue is explained in this thread: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40508

But I stil don't know why this S4 has its LEDs on and mine are never on.

When my S4 powers up and all the LEDs light up, the ones next to the master volume remain off.

Yeah sorry I didn't explain very well. The gain knob onthe s4 only adjusts the sondcard volume within the s4. It is in no way connected to the main gain in Traktor. Therefore when you change the level on the s4 it won't adjust the level in the GUI.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox