S4 - Traktor Pro 2 - Effect Jogs Extreme [Update Version 4.1] - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Phew! And that is great feedback. Thanks Lett! I'll make sure to include that very important note in my documentation next release, as I don't believe you can force the effect order with the TSI. I may be wrong too. So I'll definitely check that too.

Thanks again!

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Tech Mentor

i'll try it 4 sure

Hi Scamo just bought a MF Classic but can't get both mappings to work together , tried having the midifighter tsi loaded first then adding the s4 tsi and then trying this in reverse but there seems to be a conflict as both wont work properly , the midifighter button went into opposite postions then the s4 jogs wouldn't work with the load button.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Hi Neil,

Did you try the mapping and instructions from this post? http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...8&postcount=12

I not sure what one mapping could do to another. It might be the settings the MF mapping sets up doesn't match with what I have.

scamo

Scamo

are the effects spose to gain when i turn the jogwheel like in ean's vid, or am i just doing omthing wrong?

Besides that GREAT MAPPING, love it!
    Last edited by TallahasseeDUBSTEP; 11-27-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Scamo will try again tomorrow , I read a few posts down something about the default effects been set what are they .
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TallahasseeDUBSTEP View Post
    Scamo

are the effects spose to gain when i turn the jogwheel like in ean's vid, or am i just doing omthing wrong?

Besides that GREAT MAPPING, love it!
    Hi Tall,

Not sure what you mean by "are the effects supposed to gain".

scamo

@scamo

Well when i turn my jogwheels with your mapping, my effects don't go "up and down". they dont change like in eans video when he rotates his jogwheel? am i doing somthing wrong?

Best regards
    TallyD

Scamo tried to get this working today loaded MF tsi then your TSI but some buttons not working on S4 like the play button had to use laptop pad to scroll to play track , then the MF not working , switched to default S4 TSI but still didnt work , had to do a setup wizard to get the s4 fully functioning.

@ Niel - Hmm...too bad I don't have a midi-fighter to try all this out. All I know is, sometimes loading TSIs causes the S4 to freeze and usually restarting Traktor gets it working again. I am sorry I don't have any more tips for you.

@TallyD - Is the Load button set to change the jog to FX mode? Look under the S4 settings and make sure it is set that way.

scamo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast