Traktor upgrade

Thread: Traktor upgrade

Default Traktor upgrade

Right now I have traktor pro, which is an upgrade from le that came with my audio 2. Recently I purchased a set of turntables and want to sell my audio 2 and get the 10 and traktor scratch pro 2. Should I sell my pro license with the audio 2? What's the best way to go about this?
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You'll need either a Scratch certified mixer or an NI sound card for Scratch to work. If you want the Audio 10 then Scratch Pro 2 is what you'll need so go ahead and sell the Traktor Pro 2 with the Audio 2 to help fund the Scratch purchase. If you already have Scratch certified mixer or I THINK an Audio 4, 6 or 10 you can buy the S4 Scratch upgrade and that will work, but you would need to keep the copy of Traktor pro 2.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

So I would be correct in assuming that once getting the audio 10(which comes with traktor scratch 2) that my traktor pro 1 license will not give me traktor scratch pro 2? That in order to get traktor scratch pro 2, I must upgrade after getting the audio 10, and my current traktor pro 1 license will not save me any money on the upgrade.

If this is the case, what is a reasonable amount to ask for the audio 2 with the pro license?
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

Juts to clarify, the $399 Audio 10 does not come with Traktor Scratch.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-a...72044000000000

To get the Traktor Scratch that comes with the Audio 10 you have to Buy Traktor Scratch pro 2 for $599.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-a...-scratch-pro-2

Audio 2's go from $60 to $75 and Traktor pro 2's go from $100 to $150 usually. Not much is selling very fast lately though mostly due to the piss poor economy right now I think.
    Chris Jennings FHP

I've also been keen on upgrading my set up to TSP2.

I'm in a similar situation, as I also have an A2 and TP2. I've been looking at the most economical way to get TSP2.

Sell my TP2 license and A2, and the use the cash from that to fund the TSP2 package, or buy the TSP2 upgrade kit and the A10 separately???

I dunno, I'm even more confused now.....
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

There is no TSP2 upgrade from Traktor pro 2 unless you had the S4 software. The absolute cheapest way to get Scratch Pro 2 is to find someone selling a used Traktor Scratch Duo 1 and upgrade from that for $79 I THINK? I can't find a link to it now so that deal may be expired.
    Chris Jennings FHP