Ean's Nanopad Gater/Scratch Effect: Problem
    Banned

Default Ean's Nanopad Gater/Scratch Effect: Problem

Im reffering to the korg nanopad's pad mapping from Eans Rocku/Tipsy juggle.

Charpu said
    "This is awesome, thanks so much.

I have a little question, im trying to set it up , the cue points work great but I have a little problem mapping the Fx to the pad,for what I see in the video you control the dry and wet moving left and right, right? the problem I have is when I lift my finger from the pad the dry and wet parameter goes back to the middle so the fx stays on... I tried different ways of setting up the mapping but none of them work,
    can you maybe help me with that?"

Eans Response was
    you need to make sure the controller is set to "spring left" instead of centering. So the value always returns to zero instead of 64 (as it is now for you) I think the default is spring to left upon release[/quote]

Im trying to achieve Eans fix in Kontrol Editor by modifying "X-Y Common" fields and enabling "X-Y Touchpad Release". (the default setting on the pads in my region is disabled) The off value is 0, the on value is 127 (by default).

However that does fix the problem for me. :eek:
    Note: the center of the knob in traktor pro has the value 0 below it, and the left most point of the knob has the value -100% and the X-Y Touchpad Release value will not go below 0.

Is X-Y Touchpad Release the parameter and value Ean is talking about?
    If yes, any suggestions why the fix may not be working?

Do i need to change the range of the knob in TSP? ( I failed to find anything along those lines )

any ideas at all?

Here's what I did... I like it a bit better than the mapping i got from Ean. I went into the Korg Kontrol Editor and enabled X-Y Pad Touch/Release. It's the upper left square depicted on the touch pad. I added a value of CC 16. Now you can map your "Effect 1 On" and "Effect 2 On" buttons to CC 16. Now your effects will only turn on if you make contact with the touch pad. Now it shouldn't matter what the amount is set to. Just touch the pad in the right place.
    Myspace: B33SON
    Myspace: B33 Events
    Facebook: B33SONB33
    YouTube: Mix Competition

Try the TSI I uploaded for the Korg Nano PAD. It's for Chained FX 1+2, but should do what you tried to achieve.
    I mix stuff on my things...

Banned

B33son : Works great.

Tigris: checking out your TSI now will leave some feedback