Fusion Kontrol S2 DJ Bag Review
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Fusion Kontrol S2 DJ Bag Review

So I've been searching for a way to carry my Kontrol S2, laptop, headphones, and all the cables to hook everything up with.

I was checking the thread on here for cases and bags for the S4 and got pointed towards the Fusion Bags by smittten. He hooked me up with a contact for a US Fusion Dealer and I got a Fusion DJ Mix Bag... you can check out some details on the Fusion Web Site:

I just got the bag a an hour or so ago and can tell you that there's plenty of space in there for the S2, laptop and everything else you would need. The quality of the bag is top notch made entirely of a high grade super durable nylon. The color is nice too, black and grey, nothing too flashy and it has a black interior unlike alot of the red interiors other dj bags have. It even has a small stash pocket with a rain cover for the whole bag in case you get caught in the rain. All the zippers have double pulls that are nicely finished in a rubber "F" thats really nice to the touch. There's little pockets all over the bag! It also has a way to hide the backpack straps and use it as a messenger/ shoulder bag.

Check out the photos attached for the S2 fit in the bag

Anyways I'm super happy with my purchase and cant wait to use it. Thanks to smittten for getting me the hookup and to Nick over at asfabmusic for personally taking care of my purchase.

jim

Tech Wizard

How much? I need it

It was about 160

Tech Wizard

:eek:

i haven't personally purchased one of these yet, but there's a Youtube video that shows this bag as a perfect fit for the S2 and all your stuff as well.

it's $160 too.

seems about the ballpark most 'gear bags' seem to be in.

http://nambagear.com/big-namba-studio-backpack/
    Enver 'RedEyz' Pletilic

Managing Director / Label Manager

Tech Guru

+1 on fusion bag. I recently used it to carry S4, Maschine, X1 without any issues.

that namba bag seems like a really good option too!

But, I really like the individual sleeves for the laptop and the controller that the fusion bag comes with.

Tech Mentor

One question, hows the.protection? Like if its dropped or kicked on the floor or something? Is it durable?
    15 inch macbook pro - Traktor Kontrol S2 - Stanton T-60's - Traktor Audio 10
    I'm Dj Kave Check me out : )
    Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/djkave
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/djkavex Fan Page : )

The bag itself is padded all around, and so is each of the two sleeves and there's an internal pocket that's also padded so its got plenty of padding. That being said, its not crush proof since it does not have any steal banding or anything like that.

As far as the material, I have a couple of Oakley bags, a clive bag, a tumi bag, and a timbuk2 bag and I can say the material is higher quality than all but the tumi bag. The bottom has some higher wear material in case you drag it around or whatever. So material wise it seems pretty bulletproof.

Tech Wizard

Thanks again Jim, I bought it! Cant wait to put an s2 in it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast