DJTT "Chroma Caps ®" - Fitting Guide - Page 3
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by dubmo View Post
    If I would change the gain knobs (which I use as filters) to DJTT knobs... would I get rid off the "click-adjusting"? The EQ knobs are nice because they are the "max right / max left" type and give that smooth adjusting experience when the gain knobs just roll and click endlessly. And that makes transitions sound crappy. Kinda sad that NI didn't put filter knobs into S2.

Maybe the real question is... does the clicking come from the knob or the metal piece under it? If it's not fixable... well... then I guess I just gotta re-map filter to some FX knob or some shizzle.
    usually it is the actual potentiometer that has the "click" you speak of

wish they would make a non ruberized fader for the crossfader's, cant crab on the sticky rubber ones.. had to leave on the orig. hard plastic one

Tech Student

Can I put Knobs on the Effects endless knobs of the Numark Mixtrack Pro?

And what about the knobs of the Akai Mpk Mini, are they changeable?

http://www.thomann.de/de/media_bdbvi...4.html?image=7

Last edited by Sch1z0; 12-08-2011 at 03:34 AM.

Tech Wizard

TO THE DJTT GUYS & MODERATORS I WOULD DO A SPREADSHEET OF ALL DJ GEAR CONTROLLERS & MIXERS ETC... THE kNOBS AND FADERS HAVE BEEN TESTED ON WITH A SIMPLE "DO THEY FIT YES OR NO?" AND SMALL DESCRIPTION AS HOW THE FIT. JUST TO CLEAR UP ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT GEAR. AND IT CAN BE UPDATED AS NEW KIT COMES OUT AND GETS TESTED @ DJTT (just a thought...)

HO' I just realized the table at the start of the post but always could do with a update
    Last edited by The_Pioneer_Project; 12-11-2011 at 01:10 AM.

that sounds great man. thanks
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

If someone changed the knobs on a mixtrack or mixtrack pro, Is it possible to remove the browse knob? That seems very stubborn. Every other knob, I can take it off easily but not the browse knob?

Just wondering if any of the knobs will fit on the CDJ-1000 Vinyl speed adjust touch/brake and release start?

Thanks,
    Tabaka
    Korg 402, CDJ1000's, Stanton STR8's, Traktor Scratch, KRK 6's, Axiom Pro 25, Dell Inspiron

Hoping someone out there can point me towards a pic of these knobs on a Rane TTM57.

I'd hate to buy them and find out they fit too tight / close.

So basically they don't fit any of the Pioneer Or Behringer mixers? I just noticed it didn't show the DJM700? Sorry if it's up and I'v missed it lol

actually the faders work perfectly on the djm's, the knobs work too but the indicator is upside down-doesnt really bother me too much cause i know which way to turn them

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast