DJTT "Chroma Caps ®" - Fitting Guide - Page 38
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

everything Chroma
    Last edited by Jester; 05-20-2015 at 06:53 AM.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 3.01 /MacOS High Sierra/Macbook Pro 13inch Early 2015
    MF Twister /Kontrol F1/Kontrol X1 Mk2 x 2/XDJ 1000 MK2 x2/Maschine Mk2/RMX 1000
    DJM 900 Nxs2 /HDJ X10s

do the chroma caps fit on a korg electribe esx-1? the shafts are supposedly 6 mm. would there be a problem?

cheers

Bought some Chroma Caps for my Rane 64 and thought I would let you all know that they do fit but aren't listed on the front of this thread in the table. All fit absolutely fine however, encoders sit slightly high although they operate absolutely fine and you can only really tell if your picky. The crossfader cap does fit but is fairly tight to get on and I would suggest not ideal for scratching with. Hope this is of help to some peeps on here. Picks below
    IMG_1076.jpgIMG_1077.jpgIMG_1078.jpg
    TSP2, Rane 64, 2x SL1210 (restored and customised), Shure M44-7 Carts, X1 Mk 2, Launchpad.

http://www.sounditoutrecords.co.uk
    https://soundcloud.com/theworkhouse-sessions

Default Depressable Knobs/Faders and Self- Folding DJ Gear??

heres my queer query: Where can i l find or help bring about a midi controller with depressable knobs/encoders (as in push down for storage) for super-portablility and < breakability? I know you guys to caps - but i figured u might know something about it. would be a killer- or a folding faderfox-like piece that folds into itself with knobs and faders so that it becomes a (bulletproof) flat rectangular little box. Seems like a crowd-funded kinda dealio. Any constructive thoughts/critique much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    I posted this in another thread. They fit perfectly

And in case it helps. Heres the faders side by side (DJTT / S4)

Tech Wizard

anyone know if they fit the novation launch control XL?

What about Faderfox DJ-44?

Secondly- are there any midi controllers with 'DEPRESS-ABLE' knobs or faders in the market (for ultimate modular portability). I was traveling with my Maschine Mikro II and guess what broke off- the knob- rendering it barely useable.... so if they're not available- might i make the suggestion (with no engineering expertise whatsoever.

is there a color-code for the maschine knobs?
    Last edited by padi_04; 02-16-2016 at 12:46 PM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZAnymiss View Post
    What about Faderfox DJ-44?

Secondly- are there any midi controllers with 'DEPRESS-ABLE' knobs or faders in the market (for ultimate modular portability
    There is =) https://store.djtechtools.com/produc...ighter-twister

what i mean by depressable- the knobs would go flush with the body of the controller-for portability and security (as if making their own block case) i'm not talking about push encoders- though i'm sure the twister mappings are awesome and i wish i could apply them to my little faderfox FT3.

Hi there, I have looked through this thread but cant see an answer so sorry if it has been asked already, I just want to know if anyone has managed to put the Chroma caps onto a M-Audio X-sessions Pro? Thanks
    x2 Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3, NI Kontrol Z2, x2 Kontrol D2, Traktor 3, MacBook Pro & MacBook Air 2018

Confirmed: Chroma Caps 0 degree fit on Novation Launch Control
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6