DJTT "Chroma Caps ®" - Fitting Guide - Page 6
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GI Trackt View Post
    Can people post more pics of their controllers with the chroma knobs?! I'm also having a hard time deciding which colors I'd like! Would love to see some of your controllers!

Have you looked at all the posts in this thread?
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Tech Mentor

Can people post more pics of their controllers with the chroma knobs?! I'm also having a hard time deciding which colors I'd like! Would love to see some of your controllers!
    I would say, instead of picking A colour, start thinking about how you use your controller and then think up of a colour CODING scheme for it. You'll have both a dope looking controller AND a highly functional one.

Yes, lets get some cool shots of the chroma knobs on your gear guys
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

@Lecko, yeah I saw the pictures, just thought I'd ask others to post "moar pics n stuff"!

@dookie, Very true dude! I think for now I'm just thinking 3 and 3, only for the EQ's on the the 2 decks of my VCI. The VCI-300 knobs are small :-(
    Last edited by GI Trackt; 01-13-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Tech Mentor

Just buy a few in each colors and see what you'll like. Or atleast 2-3 colors that you like.. I bought a few of each knob color plus 3 super knobs in each color.. I have enough left over for my twitch.. Ill post up some pix of it.... They didnt have any blue knobs so im going to order another batch of blue later and do my cousins vestax. Pricey but its only a fraction of what we spend on gear.
    2 Technics M5Gs - 4 Technics mk2s - Novation Dicers - Rane Sixty-two - Monster Beats By Dre. Pro - KrK Rokit 6s - Avid Mini box - Pro Tools - Pioneer DDJ SX - Novation Twitch

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jsa83 View Post
    Just buy a few in each colors and see what you'll like. Or atleast 2-3 colors that you like.. I bought a few of each knob color plus 3 super knobs in each color.. I have enough left over for my twitch.. Ill post up some pix of it.... They didnt have any blue knobs so im going to order another batch of blue later and do my cousins vestax. Pricey but its only a fraction of what we spend on gear.
    Well, the knobs I'm fine with on the Twitch, the fader caps however, those are definitely pretty crap on the Twitch since they rock forward and back for the channel faders and left to right on the xfader, this causes drag against the top plat. Basically the posts for the faders on the Twitch and thin and tapered. The slots on the DJTT fader caps are made for posts which are wider and more squared off.

Tech Mentor

Man, those knobs on the twitch are on there super tight. Any one have problems taking them off?..
    Last edited by jsa83; 01-15-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    2 Technics M5Gs - 4 Technics mk2s - Novation Dicers - Rane Sixty-two - Monster Beats By Dre. Pro - KrK Rokit 6s - Avid Mini box - Pro Tools - Pioneer DDJ SX - Novation Twitch

Tech Convert

I want to buy knobs for my Numark Mixtrack, but I don't know if I need Super Knobs or Fatty Knobs. Can anyone help me?

Tech Mentor

from the looks of it you will only need one fatty knob and the rest are super knobs

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by jsa83 View Post
    from the looks of it you will only need one fatty knob and the rest are super knobs

Ok, thanks mate!

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast