DJTT "Chroma Caps ®" - Fitting Guide - Page 36
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

good news! spoke with someone from DJTT support today, and the 90° Super Knob is getting more colors in 2-4 weeks

Get ready to make your DJM900 look awesome!

Groovy... Were any specific colours mentioned?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Unit:E View Post
    The super knobs fit on my DDJ SX EQ pots rather tightly and now they will not come off! I am worried I might break the pot. Any tips on removing them?
    What I do to remove knobs is place the ends of two spoons on either side of the knob (180 degrees apart) and use the spoons as levers to lift the knob. This way the only force is upward and you're not bending the post it is attached to.

It's also a good idea to pack something (towell/rag, etc...) under the spoons (I use butter knives) to prevent scratches...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Mentor

The spoons themselves don't move if you do it correctly, but yeah, that would prevent any scratches.

Pix?

Quote Originally Posted by makar1 View Post
    Chroma caps fit nicely on my DJM900 - currently using them on Filters, Headphone volume+mix, FX Level/Depth.

I'll test them on EQ now. Edit: They fit fine on the EQ section too.

Chroma Caps from DJTT review by bentselben (Traktor control x1 + Traktor control F1)

Chroma Caps from DJTT - yellow, green, neon orange, pink, blue, red & glow in the dark...
    Last edited by bentselben; 10-22-2014 at 05:56 AM.

Chroma Caps on my DDJ-SR

The caps do not fit correctly. I had to sand all with a dremel tool. After that, they fit perfectly.

I used:
    Super Knob Blue x 2 (Beat)
    Super Knob Grey x 3 (Trim & Master Level)
    Super Knob Red x 2 (Filter)

Default Chroma Caps for Allen&Heath Xone:92

Hi Jester,

I am looking into getting some Chroma Caps for my Xone:92 that I just ordered. I noticed on Dj Tech Tools that the Super Knobs is the only option available. Do you recommend any other alternatives for faders and other knobs for the Xone:92?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    A lot of questions about what gear Chromacaps will or will not fit on since being released, so if yours fit on gear not listed here ..

.. then please speak up and post a pic of them on your gear so the list can be updated. Likewise, if you want to know if they will fit on your gear then ask away in this thread.

Please search through the thread to see if your question has already been answered, to avoid double up queries, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Edit: Here is a handy graphic to check your own compatibility. Chroma Caps are @ 180 degrees

Added to sticky.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "