Who here has designed and etched their own PCB?

Default Who here has designed and etched their own PCB?

I'm looking for some help in getting a semi-commercial midi controller developed... if you're any good at pcb design and/or etching/prototyping then get in touch...

I'm also looking for a business partner (not necessarily for funding but more for their expertise) - if you're into any of the ideas I've had (see sig below) then I'd love to hear how you

Oh, and if you can do iOS midi development as well then that'd be a massive bonus!

I have been building prototype electronics full time for 7 years now, so I could help with any fabrication you need (populating parts on raw circuit boards, custom cables and mechanical assembly). Unless your board is fairly simple, DIY etching isn't the way to go. It doesn't look professional, it's harder to assemble because you don't have a silkscreen layer with all of the reference designators and there is no great way of doing plated through holes or vias. Getting boards from a board house is pretty cheap. I have resources that will route the PCB, but you'd have to do all of the circuit design.

Thanks for getting in contact

I'm after a really simple pcb actually... just a 12cm x 12cm board with 8 pcb mounted potentiometers and a header to mount a teensyduino on (so the pcb is sorta like a big teensy shield). I'm prototyping something at the moment - will post up some screenshots so you can get a better idea