Traktor Pro V1.1

Default Traktor Pro V1.1

Hi All, Traktor have released version 1.1 which supports 14bit midi, was wondering if someone with membership to there support can find out if this version will support the VCI 300, awesome if it could, I can't sign up because I don't have any Traktor products.........

Hey I just saw this product review, checkout the controller in the video, it's the VCI 300 http://www.native-instruments.com/ne...s/?content=147
    Last edited by strages01; 03-17-2009 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Update

Short answer...Yup
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Short answer...Yup
    Does this mean that you have had contact with NI and asked them?

Tech Mentor

I'm pretty sure thats Ean. Probably with the VCI-100 SE
    Macbook 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Presonus Firebox, X-Session Pro, Behringer BCR2000, Technics RPDJ-1200's.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

This has been discussed on this forum. Native Instruments have updated the faders to respond with 14-bit accuracy, but not jog wheels, I believe.

Also, I believe you can view and search the forums without any traktor products.

Maybe Karlos can finalize this?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Quote Originally Posted by strages01 View Post
    was wondering if someone with membership to there support can find out if this version will support the VCI 300
    it supports the vci-300, i'm running mine with traktor pro 1.1.1 without mini.translator and without issues.

Quote Originally Posted by laurens View Post
    I'm pretty sure thats Ean. Probably with the VCI-100 SE
    yep. and yep.

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    Native Instruments have updated the faders to respond with 14-bit accuracy, but not jog wheels, I believe.

Also, I believe you can view and search the forums without any traktor products.
    head that too, but i'm not sure about it. well - tbh it doesn't really matter (to me personally), as scratching in traktor with a vci-300 doesn't even nearly give you the feeling of turntable scratching. your deck behaves like a low-torque TT or something like that... if it's just for scratching then itch is gold!
    if you don't scratch - then IMO it doesn't really matter if it's 14-bit or 7-bit.

and yes - you can search the forums without owning NI-products, you don't even have to sign up.

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls
    Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall, Chill Out, Dubstep, Breaks, Drum & Bass

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post

Maybe Karlos can finalize this?
    Yup the forum is open to anyone . You dont need to be a product owner to join in and participate in any part of the forum. The only restriction is with the new 'On The Record Sessions' . Only Product Owners can submit questions to the mailbag.
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 03-17-2009 at 08:16 PM.