Denon DN-X500 or other rackmount 19" mixer?
    Tech Mentor

Default Denon DN-X500 or other rackmount 19" mixer?

I've checked around a lot. I think I am going to get a Denon DN-X500. I like everything except for the secondary mic input. I want one mic for me, and I want to hook up my dual wireless mic for karaoke. Can't find anything that has 3 good mic inputs, so I figure I can use the blend feature and go out through TRS and get my two Karaoke mics on one channel.

I was looking into the behringer nox1010 and the VMX 1000 and the DX2000 USB.

I was also looking at the Numark C3

The C3 would replace my laptop mixer because it can mix two laptops and that's how I DJ my main mix is off of two laptops so I can pre-listen and get my transitions perfect.

However, If I was using my USB inputs I would have to kill one of the mics, also there is no input or level indicater on the channels. Over all I like the features of the Behringers and the Denon much better. I figure if that's the case then I should go Denon becasue Behringer is sometimes Cursed.

Trying to take advantage of current sales so quick input would be much appreciated.

My budget is no more than $600, prefereable no more than $400,
    I need to mix 3 mics, two karaoke/cd players, two laptops (That I can patch a mixer into) and two Numark V7s that have their own mixer. I don't necessarily have to mix all of these things at once, but it's the gear that I have. The 3 mics will be every gig, and the V7s will replace the two laptops depending on the gig.

Late for Turkey at Grandma's...

Thanks guys.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...00+Refurbished

It's 100 bucks more than your max, but it's a steal. Still has the standard year warranty as well.

3 mic inputs, with 6 in soundcard, with a separate XLR zone output.
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

Tech Mentor

Thanks for the input. I hadn't gotten any feedback in a number of forums so I got the Denon DX-N500
    Picked it up for $320 new and shipped. Could have gotten a used one for $270 but figure it wasn't worth it.

The extra 50 bucks for the piece of mind is money well spent to me! Have fun with your new pR0n
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

Quote Originally Posted by Entheos406 View Post
    Thanks for the input. I hadn't gotten any feedback in a number of forums so I got the Denon DX-N500
    Picked it up for $320 new and shipped. Could have gotten a used one for $270 but figure it wasn't worth it.
    So you waited less than a day for feedback before buying - nice patience you got there

Denon looks ok
    Never tried it

two karaoke/cd players, two laptops and two Numark V7s
    one question.............

WHY?
    SC | MC