Problem when implementing a new map
    Tech Mentor

Question Problem when implementing a new map

Ehy guys...i've a little problem with my s4, i was trying to map the shift+cue button to on/off filter but i can't access to the S4 Default mapp...how can i change the S4 default? i don't have any option...
    I'm back guys
    One Dream http://soundcloud.com/stefanomdj/one-dream-stefanomdj
    StefanoM. Dj

because you can't.
    You have to add a user mapping eventually on top of it or do a full custom one.
    If you want to add to the native one to do what you want you have to counter the cue toggle and shift is pressed, add the browse mode, and duplicate the copy mode (good luck on the last one in conjunction with the browse mode).
    Even if you can map an imperfect system to reflect that, which is still doable, that won't change the movement of the filter knobs that can only be blocked by a fixed value, the movement of the knob(s) will always engage the filter on. That cant' be changed as you can't set up knobs as buttons in a user hid mapping. That limits a lot the benefit of on/off filter button(s).
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Tech Mentor

i've noticed that when i move the filter it puts itself on....damn it xD
    So....maybe i'll do a full custom one...when i'll have 2-3 days free...
    anyway thanks for answering
    I'm back guys
    One Dream http://soundcloud.com/stefanomdj/one-dream-stefanomdj
    StefanoM. Dj