Will M.D's Setup. - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

A little update & panoramic photo of the lounge & booth

Recently bought some Yamaha HS-50m Monitors, amazing sounds.

Setup2013.jpg
    Macbook Pro 2011, Pioneer DJM 750mk2, 2xTechnics SL-1200mk2, Dicers, Ortofon Concorde Scratch,
    Yamaha HS50M & HS10W, Sennheiser Amperior w/Custom Cans wrapped cable.
    Torq 2.0.3, Traktor 2.81 Rekordbox 5.2
    http://www.thankphat.com

It's all been a bit interesting recently... Finally managed to get a New labtop (Lenovo Y580 i7, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd, 2gb Nvidia Graphics card, blu-ray re-writer!) & you'll never guess what else happened...

Yes that's right... I moved ! Although this time i've moved out of a Flat and into a Caravan with my Mum!

We've spent the last 6 weeks travelling around, did Uk for 2 weeks before heading over to France where we've now been for 4 weeks. Was hoping to move out here but it seems even worse economically here than in UK so, hoping to come back refreshed & look for some Land to start building an eco self sustainable life!

For the first time having a bit of spare cash & in the spirit of moving out & not having to actually worry about keeping my Deposit I thought screw it & bought myself an S4

DSCF0458.jpg
    Had to set it up before moving out didn't I

If you fancy following what i've been upto please have a look over on the blog i've started...
    http://heaven7heaven.blogspot.co.uk

Peace
    Last edited by Will M.D; 07-02-2013 at 12:59 PM.
    Macbook Pro 2011, Pioneer DJM 750mk2, 2xTechnics SL-1200mk2, Dicers, Ortofon Concorde Scratch,

Tech Convert

I think I can grab a torq xponent for 100€, what are your thoughts about it? It would be my first controller

Tech Mentor

First I was like cool set up and then I saw the kittens and I stopped noticing the gear what is with cats and turntables they love to sit on them. The Bose pa photo reminds me of when I lived in a flat and we had a bass cabinet hooked up to the stereo which had a 18 inch and two ten inch speakers reggae always sounded good. I remember walking down the streat a block away and hearing won of my records that my house mate was playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Will M.D View Post
    It's all been a bit interesting recently... Finally managed to get a New labtop (Lenovo Y580 i7, 8gb ram, 1tb hdd, 2gb Nvidia Graphics card, blu-ray re-writer!) & you'll never guess what else happened...

Yes that's right... I moved ! Although this time i've moved out of a Flat and into a Caravan with my Mum!

We've spent the last 6 weeks travelling around, did Uk for 2 weeks before heading over to France where we've now been for 4 weeks. Was hoping to move out here but it seems even worse economically here than in UK so, hoping to come back refreshed & look for some Land to start building an eco self sustainable life!

For the first time having a bit of spare cash & in the spirit of moving out & not having to actually worry about keeping my Deposit I thought screw it & bought myself an S4

DSCF0458.jpg

If you fancy following what i've been upto please have a look over on the blog i've started...

Peace
    Torq? Good boy

I still hate Avid for killing it
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

@Drozas - I'd say go for it. I still have my Xponent after a good 5+ years of abusing it. No real problems & I never really had any problems with Torq (still don't have problems with it)

@Mdcdesign - Avid are a bunch of Muppets if you ask me. Torq rocked & should have buried Serato & Traktor but just got left behind eventually. Such a shame...

You should see my name all over the Torq forums

*edit* Just found a few setup piccys just before moving out...

DSCF0373.jpg
    Before dissmantling.

DSCF0421.jpg
    Vinyl & Digital

DSCF0425.jpg
    At Damn Rights live during an NSB radio show
    Last edited by Will M.D; 07-05-2013 at 04:05 AM.

Tech Mentor

DSCF0458.jpg

Peace
    That graffiti poster is really tight man, did you make it?

@Danek Hey dude, if you look at the previous posts in this thread you'll see how it was acquired

Tech Mentor

@Danek Hey dude, if you look at the previous posts in this thread you'll see how it was acquired
    Man, I wish I had everything you had.

Tech Wizard

Dude, i wanna hang out with your crew. You guys look like you know how to have a good time! Nice job on you set up as well.