[Help] One Speaker is Loader than the other
    Tech Wizard

Default [Help] One Speaker is Loader than the other

Hello everyone,

I have a presonus firebox sound card and two monitor speakers which I connected to the main channel outputs with 1/4" audio cables. For some reason the sound out of one monitor speaker is quiet and it loses all sound when I turn the second speaker on. I tried swapping the Left and Right outputs and the problem switched speakers so I know that the speakers are running fine. Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks,
    Electro House

[Podcast] Adrian P : Bangin' On Ya System

Subscribe!

Tech Wizard

Just plugged the AC adapter into my firebox but that didn't do anything. The volume settings on the back of the speakers are set exactly the same.
    Electro House

Subscribe!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Is this in Traktor? What controller/mixer? Is the balance set in the center? Filter on? Any other FX on? Make everything visible in the mixer section and see if something's been accidentally turned or pressed in the software.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Right from my system prefs sound options and also the same deal inside of traktor as well. I checked all of that and made sure I didn't leave anything on. I have a VCI 100 but I tested it with it hooked up and without it hooked up.
    Electro House

Subscribe!