dj contests - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dj contests

Actually come to think of it, what if you were to do some minimixes on your computer- burn them to cd then mix with them on your cdj's.

This "no computer shizzle" is actually sounding more and more retarded to me.

Tech Convert

well it is not the problem mixing with cdj's but i hate the fact ppl think that digital dj'ing is easilyer than mixin on tabletops or vinyl... i just prefer digital mixing bexause i have a quick overview on the crowd (on what music they react) and make more sofisticated mixes on 4 decks.
    but still a good idea ! thnx

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by bijnes View Post
    well it is not the problem mixing with cdj's but i hate the fact ppl think that digital dj'ing is easilyer than mixin on tabletops or vinyl...
    well it is really. just straight up mixing track a to track b is considerably easier on software than vinyl or cdjs. the key is to explore the potential the software offers to bring something truly special to the table.

Tech Convert

well, that's it what i'm talkin about, it is easier with software to mix, but cueing, loop jumping, ... is the special thing that is difficult about software. and ppl don't realize that we are doing this to.

thnx for replie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12