The Louie V's Setup. - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Glad to help mate =)

Revision: 6/2/14
    Older Revision
    Found this panoramic i took a while back, added it where it belongs in the timeline. thought it looked cool.

Updated: 04/23/16
    Small Update:

I'd been debating on whether or not to get the Kontrol D2's or not, After the $200 off promo couldn't resist. I was originally going to get a pair of xdj-700's for the house, to kinda force myself into using them more (most of my gigs provide the latest cdj's, and i really don't use em much). I've kinda been accustomed to using the x1 and f1's for all transport controls. The X1 is gone. Gonna be selling it with the traktor bag pretty soon. The F1's are only there for redundancy right now. I'll probably end up selling one of the f1's and keeping the other, unless i buy 2 more D2's. Not sure what ill do yet.

Either way, I've been using these for the last 2 days, they are pretty solid, even just for normal track use. trying to brainstorm a good mapping to throw on the midi page. Not sure what ill do yet.

I've just began scratching the surface on these. I do have a few stem tracks, but will probably be making/buying more just to use with these. I'll update again when i become more antiquated with these.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789