vmeter controllers
    Tech Mentor

Default vmeter controllers

Quote Originally Posted by JuanSOLO View Post
    been mentioned in a few threads already. i do like the look of them if building a custom controller or something, could get expensive once u add in a few tho.

the unreleased quneo sort of has those too and is only going to be 200usd all in - or 2nd hand scs.3d/3m's can be got cheap.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

the problem with these controllers is that they case is made of 2 bits of glued together plastic so u can't easily mod / retrofit them into a diy controller.

Quote Originally Posted by MiL0 View Post
    the problem with these controllers is that they case is made of 2 bits of glued together plastic so u can't easily mod / retrofit them into a diy controller.
    ah yep - i remember u mentioning that before. quite a pain as surely most people wanting them would want to integrate them into a bigger setup? tho i wouldn't mind just getting one to play with
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Quote Originally Posted by MiL0 View Post
    If there's enough interest we could definitely release a version that's just the PCB. One useful thing about the current design is some engraved tracks that you can feel with your finger. If you wanted that on a custom one, you'd have to be careful with lining up the pcb and acrylic. If you didn't need the track, it would be as simple as gluing several to a 1/16" piece of acrylic (fairly straight forward with transfer tape).

The current rev is manufactured in sheets, and then machined apart after gluing. So individual pcbs would have to be from a new run.

It's not entirely implemented yet, but SPI communications are available.