@ Nz - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: @ Nz

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    Do it. Telemetrik will be sweet. Just man up... then again I tried that a while back for phat taster and it ended in disaster... :\ Glandular Fever & Tonsillitis simultaneously is ragingly shit.
    lol i remember that one, up in aux right? you were f*cked. im not that bad, jus tryin to suss a ride now, we'll see...

I havnt owned any pot for about 2 months O_o
    omg f*ck that

Having a mad brainstorming session tomorrow to sort out all the gig/clubnight stuff tomorrow tho! Shall be epic!
    rad. its prolly differnet in wells but $5 get us max profit, the cheaper the better
    suss yourselves a drink special at the least, and if you can a drink special for the public looks freekin awes on a poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    lol i remember that one, up in aux right? you were f*cked. im not that bad, jus tryin to suss a ride now, we'll see...
    //
    rad. its prolly differnet in wells but $5 get us max profit, the cheaper the better
    suss yourselves a drink special at the least, and if you can a drink special for the public looks freekin awes on a poster.
    Yeah man the one in aux. I was fuuuucked. Kinda tarded going up but oh well.

The club night is free and has all drinks 1/2 price from 10-12 and some other shit after that (yet to be sorted).

The gig we are yet to work out drinks deals, but will try sus something with a beer company (becks preferably) and maybe an RTD/EnergyDrunk and then something with redbull.

In terms of costs its going to be around $15/$20 for presales and $25-30 door (we jst going to say more on door so we can figure it after ticket sales ;] ). Yet to finalise all this stuff which is the plan for tomorrow.

$5 door is pretty much non-existent down here (pretty much always min $10) and mostly just indicates its shitty rather then a proper event. This is a proper 2/3 room event with international DJs and a fuckload of decent ones from round NZ including some pretty big names (20+ in total), so imo $15 is fkn cheap and $20 pretty cheap from what I can figure from other events going round at the moment.

Any less then $15 and I risk to drawing a loss which I'm not keen on. @ $20 getting around 150-200 people will cover costs, and from what we can tell that should be pretty manageable, hopefully 300-400+. Tho you never know, shit always goes wrong and you often get extra costs then you didnt bargain for :/

Also hope to bust out heaps of promotion for the event, do some epic shit as well as use the club-night on fridays to try and boost sales. Got heaps of ideas so hopefully goes well.

If you have any ideas or tips from your experiences let me know ;D

/end rant.

Wet Tshirt contest. Winner receives a double pass to the next event/wet t shirt contest =p

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Damien1138 View Post
    Wet Tshirt contest. Winner receives a double pass to the next event/wet t shirt contest =p
    You just want to see NZ girls titties ;]

Good idea none the less ;D

holy mother its expensive down there. yay titties!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kaon View Post
    holy mother its expensive down there. yay titties!
    Yeah but its also not in Hamilton, people in Hamilton dont really expect to pay to go into a club unless its $2 @ Becom'a'Slut ;]

You will find that pretty much every largish city other then the 'Tron door charges for a gig will be minimum of $10, and its somewhat expected.

If its a decent gig (Acts other then local DJs) then possibly $15, and if its got an international DJ or 2 and/or a few DJs from outside Welly (Or someone like The Upbeats or SoM) then usually around $20-$40 depending.

Same in Ak (if not more). Telemetrik is $30 presales, probably $35/40 on the door. Same with Caspa.

Yeah but its also not in Hamilton, people in Hamilton dont really expect to pay to go into a club unless its $2 @ Becom'a'Slut ;]

You will find that pretty much every largish city other then the 'Tron door charges for a gig will be minimum of $10, and its somewhat expected.

If its a decent gig (Acts other then local DJs) then possibly $15, and if its got an international DJ or 2 and/or a few DJs from outside Welly (Or someone like The Upbeats or SoM) then usually around $20-$40 depending.

Same in Ak (if not more). Telemetrik is $30 presales, probably $35/40 on the door. Same with Caspa.
    wait telemetrk is 30? that counts me out then...

You just want to see NZ girls titties ;]

Good idea none the less ;D
    /agreed. i hear they like american accents.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123