K-Sea's Setup. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K-Sea's Setup.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Will_D View Post
    Torq 2.0 Ftw

But Kc Where's the TT's at ?!
    Ez Will!

2 are sitting here in the office, a 3rd is sitting on an end table under the window but laptop is in the way.

I like using the cdj's since midi mode along with xponent allows 4 deck with sync ;-)

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo.pete View Post
    You're kidding right ?!?!?!
    I was just kidding about the sucka's part. I started with Final Scratch 1.0 so believe me, I know traktor; I play around with it from time to time, but just like Torq's workflow better.

People complain about every DVS but I don't have issues with Torq in any setting. I'm sure Will D will say the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Sea View Post
    I was just kidding about the sucka's part. I started with Final Scratch 1.0 so believe me, I know traktor; I play around with it from time to time, but just like Torq's workflow better.

People complain about every DVS but I don't have issues with Torq in any setting. I'm sure Will D will say the same thing.
    Hell Yes. Torq is Phat. Don't diss it before you've spent a while learning it & then blow your mind...
    Macbook Pro 2011, Pioneer DJM 750mk2, 2xTechnics SL-1200mk2, Dicers, Ortofon Concorde Scratch,
    Yamaha HS50M & HS10W, Sennheiser Amperior w/Custom Cans wrapped cable.
    Torq 2.0.3, Traktor 2.81 Rekordbox 5.2
    http://www.thankphat.com

Tech Wizard

I wasn't dissing the Torq part, I've never used it so haven't formed an opinion. I was dissing the "Traktor is for sucka's" part.
    If thats the case then I'm one proud sucka
    Pair EKS OTUS, Akai MPD32, Vestax DJ6000M, JBL Control 10's, HP G70 (6GB RAM-Pentium Dual 2.27GHZ-Windows 7 64bit)

DJ at www.flybasedj.co.uk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12