Travelling with DB4

Default Travelling with DB4

Taking my first trip overseas with my DB4. I had to first catch a train at 3am from Newcastle to sydney. I slept with the DB4 under my arm with my passport tucked away in it. The rest of my luggage sat exposed ready for someone to take, i didnt care, I just couldn't bear the thought of derrilicks stealing my DB4 as I slept, only for them to take it home and touch it inappropriately, there filthy finger poking and proding, wondering how much heroin it equals.

Got some strange looks running it through security, they made me pull it out and stick it in one of those little plastic trays.....not cool.

An observation, although pretty obvious maybe, but still.... the front pouch of the DB4 case I can only imagine will fit perfectly two K2's.... i bet just like a glove. Right now I have a midi fighter, x1 and LAcie Harddrive easily fitted. It just got me a little excited that so much power will fit into this awesome carrycase.
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

Cant wait to get this thing home and hook it up to my favourite venue. SUch a beautiful system equipped by ALPHA SERIES and powered by DYNACORD. I have no other details except for this place is the reason why I fell in love with EDM..... well that and "the stadium, Jakarta"
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

tragically the front pocket won't hold K2's... i've got a pair i'm running around with plus the db4, all of it fits in a rimowa limbo IATA carry on, with room for cables and such. the last sound system i designed/installed before leaving the states was a dynacord alpha concept with x-1's, v-1's, B3's and 74kW of power via H5K's and a netmax matrix processor :-)