November Proggy/Trance Mix

Default November Proggy/Trance Mix

Not ground breaking by any stretch of the imagination and i should have spent a little more time getting to know my tunes but i had a lot of fun doing it and it allowed me for play some of the dark progressive sounds I've been enjoying lately!!

Feedback as always appreciated. Hope you enjoy.

** just ignore the transition at 26 mins - tried to get a little too funky!!! **

Tracklist:

1 - Jerome Isma-Ae - Speed
    2 - Weekend Heroes - Tribal Dose
    3 - Maor Levi & Raul Siberdi - Infatuation
    4 - Kobana & Mario Hatchet - Weekend Memories (Terry Da Libra Remix)
    5 - Vadim Koks - Uranus
    6 - Super8 & Tab - Eternal Sequence (Jaytech Remix)
    7 - Astrix vs Morgan Page - The Longest Reunion (Roman Shark Private MashUp)
    8 - Sergey Tkachev - Ankylopphobia (Poison Pro Remode)
    9 - Hayley Parsons - Music Talks (Ben Coda Remix)
    10 - Matao Anastasia
    11 - Daniel Portman - Play my C*%t

[ame="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBMNKBI3"]MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service[/ame]
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

cant wait to check it out. gonna download it and listen to it tmrw!

Listened to the mix yesterday on my way to work and back. For what it is, i thought it was a pretty decent mix. I was expecting something a bit heavier and more energy, but besides a few tracks that really showed some of that, everything else was your average progressive track. That aside, almost all of the transitions were spot on, and there was a good flow overall. maybe 2 times i thought there was some questionable transitions in there, but nothing too bad really. This probably wont be a keeper for me since im more into the heavier side of trance (really dirty basslines =P), still enjoyed it for what it was tho! lookin forward to your next mix.

Hey mate. Glad you had a listen. I totally agree with what you say. This style is a little too progressive for my usual tastes. I'm more of a Garuda, Anjunabeats man normally.

I've started listening to the Jaytech podcast which is where I found most of the tunes on this mix and thought I'd give it a try. I put the transitions down to really not knowing my music well enough which is key.

I don't think I could spend a whole night listening to this style but it's good for a change. I've got a mix planned that is a lot more driving so I'll get that up over the next few days.

Thanks again mate.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox