Vestax New Ableton Controller?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Vestax New Ableton Controller?

Just got a email from a Vestax Rep since I was asking about Ableton controllers and was told one is coming NAM2012! Something new is in the works and I am looking forward to it! Anyone on here have a sneak peak or any other info on it? Someone has to be in tight with a Vestax Rep on here!
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Ableton Live 8, Vestax VCM-600, Technics 1210 MK5 (2), Audio8DJ, Vintage Urei 1620 Rotary Mixer, Bozak CMA-10-2DL Custom Mixer, Kontrol X1 (2), Pioneer EFX-500, Facebook www.DJJasonPaul.com

Mudo

Vcm-800?

Maybe they fixed the issues with the VCM-600?

Ugh…losers. Thats another thousand dollars I'm going to want to spend that I really don't need to…

Tech Wizard

Yea I know, I juse bought the VCM-600 new for $400 shipped.. This is gonna come out and I'll want to buy it.. I am getting the impresion it is kinda apc40+vcm600 wrapped into one..
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Ableton Live 8, Vestax VCM-600, Technics 1210 MK5 (2), Audio8DJ, Vintage Urei 1620 Rotary Mixer, Bozak CMA-10-2DL Custom Mixer, Kontrol X1 (2), Pioneer EFX-500, Facebook www.DJJasonPaul.com

from where?

Also, where did you find it for $400? If they're selling for $400 new, that means tat it's not worth selling mine………

Tech Wizard

it was a private guy on craigslistin CA, he had it listed that he got it as a gift and never used it. He sent pictures and was like make me a offer, I said $350 he said $400, I said sold, be here on Tuesday.. Still all boxed up and wrapped, guy is even sending me the gift receipt. His ex bought it and he never touched it for a month and needs the cash.. WIN for me! Can't wait for the new one to come out tho, that should be awesome if its what I think it is!

Tech Mentor

With all the buzz about NAMM going about, I remembered this thread. Anyone heard anything of this?
    mk128, maschine, oxygen25, firewire 410, ableton suite 8

Tech Wizard

not yet I am waiting for news! Hopefully it is something worth the wait. I see the new Traktor KX2 was posted on the home page, that looks worthy of a test run but hoping Vestax nails it with a new VCM600 design.

This is going to make mine impossible to sell, isn't it?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    This is going to make mine impossible to sell, isn't it?
    I'll give you $100 for it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast