filter help on S2
    Tech Mentor

Default filter help on S2

i tried to set the gain knob to control the filter but when i go into the s2 settings the option is not there... whats the problem?

Tech Mentor

even when i hit the shift button it does not enable filter

because that's not part of the native mapping and you may have to add a user mapping to do that?
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Tech Wizard

It is the native mapping, you just need to update traktor and its on your S2 preferences

Tech Mentor

Are you running the latest version of Traktor? I had the same problem until I completed the update.

It is the native mapping, you just need to update traktor and its on your S2 preferences
    didn't know, cool.
    Latest mix

There’s also an almost hermetic community that exists in many areas of dance music, where serious hobbyists feed off each other’s expertise but barely connect to the industry – despite many of those involved actually working in it.

Tech Mentor

yea i just got the s2 today with traktor pro 2 and installed all the updates thats why i don't know whats the problem