Advice on my mix pt.2
    Tech Mentor

Default Advice on my mix pt.2

hi all! my last mix i think the volume was too low so this one i decided to turn up the gain, maybe i turned it up too much im not sure, i'll let you guys decide. and as always im looking for critique or advice for my mix especially the transitions cuz im a super noob, thx for ur time guys!

4 songs, proggy house, enjoy!

Tracklist

Deadmau5 - Aural Psynapse
    Tiesto - Love Comes Again (Hardwell 2011 ReWork)
    Jessus - Stereophonic
    Aerofoil vs. E&G - Plank Effect
    Porter Robinson - The Seconds (Outro Vocals)
    Last edited by 123xyz; 12-04-2011 at 11:44 PM.

Tech Guru

first off you posted in this in the wrong section, embed the soundcloud link, and give us a tracklist theres a thread just for mixes called "mixes and productions" so next mix post it up there.

ill have a listen and give you feedback, just remember those 3 things for next time

Didnt listen to your previous mix so cant comment on the thing about the gain
    nice tracks you played there, some of them I dont recognize so when you can tracklsit please so i can pick them up for myself (and also alot of guys like to see the tracklist so they know whether or not theyd like to listen or not, but I pretty much listen to anybodys mixes on here)
    Im not a big fan of intro outro mixing because I feel like its not that hard/gets kinda boring if you do it for a whole mix
    Playing certain songs too long can get boring, but its important to keep in mind that theres certain songs (if they have alot of energy, etc) that they can play for a while maybe even 4 minutes or more, but for the most part with this type of music you probably wanna play each track for 3-4 minutes and mix into breakdowns, buildups, w.e you can think of that would sound good

Keep it up buddy

fixed. moved. back to mornin coffee
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

updated the tracklist