Hercules 4-MX question

Default Hercules 4-MX question

Hey all quick question here, I have traktor pro 2 and a 4-mx and i'm loving them both, the 4-mx works just fine, but I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a .tsi that would allow me do do controllerism style routines with the 4-mx? Like effects on weird buttons and sliders? Lol, I can't find what i'm looking for at all, just stuff for the RMX which wont work for me, any aspiring controllerists with my same problem?

bump, foreal noboday knows what i'm talking about? U all have Kontrols and VCI's?

bumpin it

Tech Wizard

There are a few for the RMX over at traktorbible.com, but nothing specific to the 4-MX

http://traktorbible.com/freaks/mappi...spx?flavour=t2

Maybe one of the RMX ones would work for you?

EDIT:
    Sorry, missed the part where you said the RMX ones won't work... I guess it may be time to create one & share to the world
    -- 2 x Technics SL-1200, Numark DM950, Audio DJ 8, Dell Pentium M @1.4Ghz w/ 2G RAM, TSP 2
    -- Traktor Kontrol S4, Midifighter, Edirol PCR-1, Yamaha SU-10, Korg nanoKONTROL, Novation Launchpad, IBM ThinkPad Core-i3 @2.2Ghz w/ 4G RAM, TSP 2

How do I create one tho? any vids or tuts on that? I can't find anything about the 4-mx just the rmx. Thanx dude

Tech Wizard

Check the tutorials at the Traktorbible site, there are a few video references there for various controllers. You likely won't find one specifically geared towards the 4-mx but the same rules apply in general.
    -- 2 x Technics SL-1200, Numark DM950, Audio DJ 8, Dell Pentium M @1.4Ghz w/ 2G RAM, TSP 2
    -- Traktor Kontrol S4, Midifighter, Edirol PCR-1, Yamaha SU-10, Korg nanoKONTROL, Novation Launchpad, IBM ThinkPad Core-i3 @2.2Ghz w/ 4G RAM, TSP 2

guess wut i mean is how do u manually map the 4-mx to traktor?

nice thanx dude