just ordered a Maschine.
    Tech Mentor

Default just ordered a Maschine.

So I just ordered a maschine off of ebay, brand new, so stoked to get it on Tuesday! Anyone who has one, even if it's the mikro, how do you like it? I tried one out briefly in a guitar center and was hooked.

Tech Mentor

Maschine is awesome. I have the bigger one. I love it. The only problem is deciding what you want to make, it makes it so easy. Its a great piece of hardware. Ive mapped tons of traktor to it., 8 hot cues, that you can remake any tune live. Your going to love it mate, good choice

Tech Wizard

I have had mine for a few weeks. I like the layout and interaction a lot. I do wish that the rotary encoders clicked between values, but that is a small gripe. If your copy came with Komplete Elements, then you should explore Guitar Rig. It's much better than the default Maschine effects.

Tech Mentor

I got Komplete Elements, somehow every page I ever looked at was trying to sell me komplete 8, in the end i snapped and got the crossgrade komplete 8. NI adverts feature mind kontrol It is good though

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jackastro View Post
    I have had mine for a few weeks. I like the layout and interaction a lot. I do wish that the rotary encoders clicked between values, but that is a small gripe. If your copy came with Komplete Elements, then you should explore Guitar Rig. It's much better than the default Maschine effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggle View Post
    Maschine is awesome. I have the bigger one. I love it. The only problem is deciding what you want to make, it makes it so easy. Its a great piece of hardware. Ive mapped tons of traktor to it., 8 hot cues, that you can remake any tune live. Your going to love it mate, good choice
    Thanks for the replies! Sadly it won't be here till wednesday now, but i'm still excited. I'm on my phone right now, forgot what software it comes with. I'll figure it out when i'm out of work tomorrow.

Tech Mentor

i recently just got it and i love it man. The hardware with the software integration makes it so easy and conveinant to make beats, you'll be happy