You guys ready for Bieber-Step?? About to hit the clubs big time!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default You guys ready for Bieber-Step?? About to hit the clubs big time!

http://www.sugarscape.com/tags/music...ber-go-dubstep

He’s just released a Christmas album and has songs called One Less Lonely Girl and Baby, but now Justin Bieber has revealed that for his next album he’s going to lurk into the dark world of dubstep.

Pulling his coolest, moodiest face and putting on a Sarf Lahndan accent (this definitely happened), Justin spoke to USA Today about his next album Believe.

"I'm about halfway through. I'm experimenting. What's big right now are beats that are in the clubs, like dubstep. So I want to mess with that stuff, but also stay me."

Messing with the Dubstep are we Biebs? Nice. You are cool and grimy.

Would you like to hear Justin experiment with Dubstep, think it’s a cool move or will it just be a bit cringe?

Oh go on, tell us what you think…
    1 Denon DNX1600, 2 Technics SL1200MKII, 1 Pioneer DDJ SX, 1 Reloop Terminal Mix2, 1 MBP running VDJ/Traktor/Serato SL/DJ
    Soundcloud
    Vimeo
    Facebook

that was just a matter of time defo gonna give it a listen. might be interesting who´s gonna produce that stuff. maybe skrillex (oops i just dropped the s-bomb)
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

No matter how good it could possibly be, people will hate on it.
    Justin Bieber is alright with me. He's just a kid making pop music and a ton of money.

People in UK think hes just another popstar. People in the States seem to get VERY VERY worked up about him.

His new Xmas song is rubbish. Sounds like Jack Johnson/Bruno Mars.

Have his balls dropped yet?

Tech Wizard

Default Justin Bieber dubstep album?!?!

So i was surfing through dnbforums this morning and read this about his new album.

In an interview with USA Today,the17-year-old Canadian pop star said, “I’m about halfway through. What’s big right now are beats that are in the clubs, like dubstep. So I want to mess with that stuff, but also stay me.”

Sorry i couldn't post the link with my phone, just google it. My mind is officially blown...

This was inevitable
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

EDM has gotten cheaper day by day

Tech Wizard

K

Mods feel free to delete

It's just the inevitable circle of dance music life. EDM was already in the late 90's/early 00's THE mainstream thing, that crossed over into every imaginable genre. Then it was clubs-only for a while and now it's coming back to the mainstream and every popstar wants to jump on the bandwagon.
    Relax, our favourite music genre will be scene exclusive again sooner than you think. And most of all, it will survive anyway and come back stronger. It always did. Do you really think Justin Bieber will destroy a whole genre, after it survived stuff like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQlkM_55s4U

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast