minneapolis hot spots?
    Tech Wizard

Default minneapolis hot spots?

hey everyone, im in minneapolis this week for business but im looking for a place to go out to at the end of the week. Can anyone from the area suggest a good club or bar?

Tech Wizard

There's this. http://www.facebook.com/events/259939324058732/
    Open bar, dj's, etc. Not really a bar or club i guess. My buddy owns the promotion company throwing the party, they're pretty much the biggest promoters in the twin cities, so it should have a decent turnout.

Otherwise on Saturday at the First Ave, DVS 1 will be playing in the main room Link and Dustin Zahn will be in the Record Room Link. To pretty big name dj/producers in the area at a great venue. Worth checking out for sure, if ur into techno.

Tech Wizard

Or if ya want to hang out with the youngsters, Kill the Noise & Vaski @ The Varsity Theater
    Last edited by Connekted; 12-06-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Tech Wizard

those look sweet but now were leaving friday afternoon, anything good on thurs night?

Tech Wizard

This is about it Link. House music, drink specials etc...doesn't usually get super packed, but its something to do.

Otherwise any of the bars downtown should have drink specials and Top 40. Brothers, Drink, Solera, The Independent are a couple to check out if thats your thing

Tech Mentor

check mnvibe for all the events and such.
    Kontrol S4 | Novation Remote 25SL Mk.I | Macbook Pro | Shure SRH750DJ
    Soundcloud | Facebook | iTunes Podcast