Xone 22 3rd channel

Default Xone 22 3rd channel

Would it be possible to run decks c+d into the 3rd channel on the audio six then into the return of the xone 22 in order to be able to play samples and drops. Also would I control the volume of the samples with the mild/wild knob.

Any help is appreciated

Just thought of something else. I am debating over getting the zone 22 or the djm 250. I basically want to use time code on 2 channels but want the abilty to drop samples also. Kind of similar to my previous post can I route decks c+d to the 3rd channel on the audio 6 then into one of the aux inputs on the djm 250 and control the volume with the level knob?

short answer is no for the xone 22 question - at least i don't think so...unless the return (i assume of the fx send/return loop) goes straight to the master out - then maybe it would work - still, i don't think so.

the pio 250 has an aux in with volume, hi and low controls so it would work for sure.

Thx Deco...yes I was referring to the fx return. What if I have the buttons to activate the filers "on" for both channels? would that route the audio coming into the return to both of those channels or am I totally off here?

I own a Xone 22 and I believe the audio going into th FX Return is routed directly to the main output.
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page

How is the set up with the xone 22, x1 and audio 2 working out for you?

Great ! If you leave the Launchpad out of the equation, so just the stuff you mentioned, it's almost a perfect setup I would say. Simple, powerful and all the control you need in a pretty sleek and portable setup. I'm very happy with it.
    Allen&Heath Xone:22 - NI Kontrol X1 - Novation Launchpad - Akai LPD8 - Traktor Audio 2 DJ - Pioneer HDJ-1000/Klipsch S4i in-ear headphones - Traktor Pro 2 - Macbook Pro 13" 2011 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM)
    Soundcloud
    Facebook Fan Page