Rodec MX 180 Mk2

Default Rodec MX 180 Mk2

Hi, does anyone have any experience with this mixer? Stumbled across an offer for one today while procrastinating (have to write to paper to give at a conference next week, procrastination always hits me big time in times like these) and I think it might be a good deal. Would probably cost me 350€ including shipping. The Mk3 versions (which do have a number of advantages featurewise) retail for around 1200€. Is it a deal so good I should just go with it, even though I don't really need another mixer (am quite happy with my Xone 42). A quality extra mixer might come in handy when organizing more parties next year. But in general, I don't need one.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

The Rodec is a better mixer than the xone. It has fewer features, and I'd imagine a lot of people wouldn't like them too much, but Rodec makes good stuff.

If it were in good shape, and I had the money…I'd buy it for that in a heartbeat for that price.