Lemur now on iOS! - Page 5
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I never paid much atention to Lemur until now. Now I just need an iPad.
    Ok fine, I'll buy lemur if you insist.

I'll get to see how it runs on an ipad1 16. I bought it used for cheap months ago to run touchosc and the battery life isn't great, not sure if that is just the ipad1 or because it's been used a bit, probably both.

The one thing the hardware lemur has going is the slightly larger screen size, I wonder how that will affect the older maps on the ipad in terms of usability. I also notice I don't see any VU meters on these maps, I wonder why...

yes, you can off of the liine website.

http://liine.net/en/support/

and the two selling points this has over touchOSC (which was created to emulate the Lemur for iOS) is scripting and physics. These could be accomplished with TouchOSC; however, an external app would have to be written and running in the back to do so. With Lemur it's built into the template running on the device itself. So all of the interaction will actually function the same even if it's not connected to a host. This is also what limited amount I've come across just from downloading and experimenting for the last 72 hours!

Sweet. Does it run on the iPhone? I know it wouldn't be ideal, but I have one of those and don't own an iPad (though I probably will, at this rate)…would love to play with something basic and just transfer it to the iPad if/when I ever fork out the like $730 it'd cost for the one I'd want…

Tech Mentor

Would be pretty interested to see how this runs on an iPad one as I definitely cannot afford an ipad two but might be able to stretch to the original one!
    Macbook, S4, Novation Launchpad, Korg nanoKontrol, TSP2, Ableton 8.

Looks like it should run on an iPhone. There a.re templates available and the editor has a preset workspace for the iPhone.
    I just purchased and am playing with the editor but getting it running into Traktor will be another story altogether

Tech Wizard

It should run in the iph

I just bought it, I need max for live though to do all the cool stuff and run mu

Tech Mentor

Max 4 Live is an amazing software and it is on sale right now. Even if you're not a programmer, the device library alone is really worth it. If you love Live - you will love M4L too!

Mu on the Ipad is really great. It is true that if you're just using Live with no intent to use all the devices templates that comes with Mu - Touchable is still great and practical, on the downside it only has just a few native devices and is not customizable. Mu just feel more professional.

Touch OSC is great too but it is absolutely not the same program as Lemur - if you want to create basic knobs and XY pads - it does the job sure, like a Dacia takes you from A to B, but Lemur is more like an Aston Martin. The objects are crazy and so deep with the containers concept...

I want MAX now...

Anyone get this working in windows 7 64 yet?
    Between the daemon, loop midi, rptmidi or midiox i've a scramble of virtual cables that don't seem to route to Traktor.
    otherwise I guess it's kinda cool :/

bought lemur last night just need to work out how to set it up , looks very cool though .
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast