Traktor Timecode CD Issues
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Timecode CD Issues

I just purchased an Audio4 and Traktor Scratch Pro 2. I'm having a problem with my timecode CDs. I keep getting the error that says "CD Skipping" and it the position on the track jitters/slightly.

Everything seems to look fine when I calibrate it. The CDs I got with the Audio4 are from traktor scratch duo and look pretty old so I was wondering if theres a chance that they're not the "updated" 0.0.2 timecode.

From what I've read at the NI forums and even I think on the Support Site somewhere (but cant find it now), I should be able to download these in the protected updates section but when I log in, the wav file is not there. Where can I get the file?

Does this have anything to do with the new MK2 stuff. I don't really want to have to buy new control CDs if I can download the wav file from NI and burn it...

Karlos mentioned to me the other day that the .wav has been taken off the NI site for the time being. I don't know if it's getting updated to the MK2 or what but should be back soon.

As for the rest of your problem i'm not too sure, Are you running the latest 2.1.2? I noticed that sorted a few of my problems but i'm using MK2 timecodes.

What CDJ's are you using?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Liambo View Post
    Karlos mentioned to me the other day that the .wav has been taken off the NI site for the time being. I don't know if it's getting updated to the MK2 or what but should be back soon.

As for the rest of your problem i'm not too sure, Are you running the latest 2.1.2? I noticed that sorted a few of my problems but i'm using MK2 timecodes.

What CDJ's are you using?
    Hmm. Thats kinda frustrating. Does anyone have suggestions for what to do in the meantime until the .wav is put back on the NI site?

I'm using 2.1.1. I guess I'll try the update.

I'm using older American Audio CDI 300. Not ideal but they were passed along to me for free by a friend here at school so I took advantage of the opportunity to try DVS instead of a controller based setup. It's been a really frustrating transition though. First had issues transferring the software license, now the timecodes arent working.

Tech Wizard

Updated to 2.1.2 and it still doesnt work. NI makes it look like the old control cds aren't compatible with TSP 2.1.2

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    I can't mix right now and it's killing me.

How do I roll back to an earlier version of TSP2? Do you guys think that could help?