Traktor Pro 2 unregister

Default Traktor Pro 2 unregister

Hi all, sold my S4 and now need to unregister my Traktor software. Thing is I currently do not have the S4 version on my machine, but the new user is unable to use it. It's saying it's still linked to me. I also bought the TP2 upgrade from the S4 version. Will I lose this?

I want to unregister it ASAP for the new user, but still want to have Traktor Pro 2 use. Is this possible?

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by tonykenobi View Post
    Hi all, sold my S4 and now need to unregister my Traktor software. Thing is I currently do not have the S4 version on my machine, but the new user is unable to use it. It's saying it's still linked to me. I also bought the TP2 upgrade from the S4 version. Will I lose this?

I want to unregister it ASAP for the new user, but still want to have Traktor Pro 2 use. Is this possible?

Thanks all!
    Wait did you buy another TP2 upgrade? The TP2 upgrade was free for all S4 users. You need to put in a support ticket with NI telling them you want to unregister the S4 software from your account, if the TP2 uprgrade was the one that came with the S4 then you need to release that too since it is linked and you will lose it.

I'm not sure how you could have bought a TP2 upgrade from S4 since it is free.

write an email to registration support of NI..

and search the forums first, next time

edit: http://co.native-instruments.com/ind...?id=regsuppfrm

edit2: ok didnt read the whole thing.. but like Xonetacular said. if they are linked, you have to buy a new Tpro2
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst