Feedback issues with JBL 4326p monitors
    Tech Guru

Default Feedback issues with JBL 4326p monitors

Basically the title states the issue.

I am running two of these with 15' TRS cables but the monitors are only about 5' away from my audio interface.

I am running a audio kontrol 1 as my interface.

Windows 7 operating system on a custom made desktop.

Getting alot of feedback from the tweeter and not so much from the woofer but I think that is typical.(White noise when no music is playing) the buzz issue.

Anyone else having this issue? Any problems with either these monitors or interface?

Are those trs cables shielded? A steady buzz is often an interference issue or a grounding issue. Maybe try putting the speakers on a different power circuit from the rest of your gear? How old are the speakers? I've had jbl stage monitor that started buzzing after several years of hard use...

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Tech Guru

I bought them used but they did not have the buzz about 7 months ago when I first purchased them. I have not been hard on them at all, never even pushed them above half their output.

I will try to put the power outlets on another outlet or strip because right now they are plugged into the same strip as my computer and computer monitors.