Traktor Pro, is the audio recorder feature still available or is there another way??

Default Traktor Pro, is the audio recorder feature still available or is there another way??

I'm under the impression Traktor Pro no longer offers the ability to record and save a mix using the audio recorder feature, this was a great feature in Traktor 3.4, I would make a mix and give them out to friends or whoever.

If Traktor Pro is not offering the audio recorder feature does anyone have a suggestion how to record a mix?

I really want to up-grade to Traktor Pro but this is what's holding me back.

Thanks
    MacBook Pro 2.33GHZ 2G-Ram
    VCI-100SE (Original Batch 1-100) "March 2008"
    Traktor Pro 1.2.1
    Audio Kontrol 1

Tech Mentor

Hit the small tape icon on the top right of the screen below the 'FX2' icon and it will change to the recorder. You can also go into the Layout Manager in the Preferences and set the 'Right' bank to recorder. 'Show Global Section' must also be ticked in the Layout Manager.

Just realized that you don't have Pro. Yes the recording feature is there.
    Macbook 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Presonus Firebox, X-Session Pro, Behringer BCR2000, Technics RPDJ-1200's.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

The Native Mix Recorder is a feature that will be re-introduced to TSP in a future update.
    No date available as yet.