midi-mapping

Thread: midi-mapping

Default midi-mapping

i have a question that am hoping some of you technical genius can help me with ..:i have the traktor duo 2 and i midi mapped it to the behringer ddm4000 mixer.My problem is.after i set the midi mapping to the setting of my choice.the buttons take on its on characteristic and do other undesired things in the program..can anybody help me with this problem?

Did you start your mapping from a new empty map in the controller editor?
    Or have you downloaded one and tried to modify it?

If it was a new clean mapping, click Controller Manager and check the In Port and Out Port for the ddm4000 are selected for your mapping.

Also check no other mappings are using the in & out ports of the ddm4000.

If you downloaded a mapping and tried to edit it, you may have more than one function mapped to the same button(s).

Again in Controller Manager, in the Assignment Table you can click the names of the columns to check if you have any duplicate values - click 'Mapped To' first.
    SC | MC

i imported a tsi file from "iceman" and edit myself for the ddm4000,now do i have to redo the mapping from a clean map..to get better results..or is there a in-depth video on how to use & set the modifiers?.. thank you Nicky H.

Chances are you have some buttons set up and they are doing two things.

In Controller Manager, in the Assignment Table, click 'Mapped To' - this puts all the midi notes in alphabetical order - then you can see where the duplicates are - and delete the one you dont want..
    SC | MC

If you start from new, and just map the basic controls first, by the time you have done that you will be ready for modifiers and someone here will help you
    SC | MC

Default midi mapping for the behringer ddm4000

i am using traktor scratch duo 2,with audio 6 ,and a m-audio(midisport series) midi cable after i midi map my controls,how do you get the leds(the lights to turn on the ddm4000) example:if i set a button for loop hold,how do i make it light up to show it on,. this will be very helpful if am working in a low light room.can someone tell me the steps i need to take.

heres an article i found helpful : http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/05/3...ds-in-traktor/

its even easier now as i believe they have added a midi out "learn" function as they have with ins.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

thanks DEEJAESNAFU /// now that shedded some light on the subject.